Software Developer with Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strong experience in Java, REST web services, Microservices, JWT and message brokers such as ActiveMQ and RabbitMQ.
- Experience in developing MS Azure PaaS services such as SQL Server, HDInsight, service bus, etc. Candidates with experience in Cloud native application development will be preferred.
- Provide cloud / Azure leadership with ongoing development of policies and procedures for the purpose of consistent product delivery.
- Experience in orchestrating Docker container clusters using Kubernetes / Docker Swarm and associated tools such as Rancher.
- Strong experience working with CI/CD tools and platforms such as GitHub Actions and Harness
- Experience working with DevOps methodology and best practices with an emphasis on CI/CD automation.
- Strong experience working with version control and repository management such as Git, GitHub SaaS, and Artifactory.
- Strong experience working with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) concepts and tooling such as Helm Charts and Terraform.
- Experience with DevSecOps and security tools, specifically SonarQube, Snyk, and JFrog Xray.
- Experience working in an Agile environment incorporating OKRs and utilizing an issue tracking platform such as Jira.
- Experience working with DevOps methodology and best practices with an emphasis on CI/CD.
- Building ad hoc SQL scripts/reports, stored procedures, and functions for more complex user requests to store in Oracle Database.
- Experience utilizing monitoring tools such as Dynatrace, Grafana, and Prometheus.
- Experience in administering unix based servers, configuring the on-prem and cloud based environments, deploying applications on Kubernetes, automating the deployment of cloud servers.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to decompose complex problems and perform root cause analyses.
Technologies Involved / Skills required for the position:
Microsoft Azure Cloud service, Java, J2EE, Kotlin, REST APIs, Spring MVC, Oracle, Cosmos, Github Actions, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, YAML, Firebase, Sonar, Dynatrace, Postman, Gradle, Maven, Solace, Artifactory.
Work location is Remote.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
565 Congress St, Suite # 305
Portland, ME 04101.