Software Developer with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, a closely related field, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with business stakeholders to initiate the project and define proposals.
- Information technology engineering services, including full life cycle installation, integration, development, maintenance and testing.
- Collaborating with concerned stakeholders to initiate project and define proposals.
- Conducting needs analysis to understand root causes; Program applications to enhance troubleshoot or operations, workflows, and technology integrity.
- Development of technical application, systems analysis, and assurance to projects meet business user needs, such as development of integrated production and inventory control and cost analysis systems.
- Design and implement solutions that enhance data capture, analysis and reporting capabilities. Scoping each in project detail and phasing out the deliverables, estimating each efforts project required, staffing the project team, identifying risks, and risk developing mitigation for plans programs.
- Establishing vision and defining high-level strategy for program implementation; Identifying and prioritizing projects and/or primary tracks of work and integration opportunities, and translating them into long-term implementation plans.
- Developing and implementing procedures and standards that will provide effective workflows and satisfy the business needs of clients.
- Driving continuous improvement towards delivery excellence; Participating in senior management review, well as as change management and release daily meetings.
- Providing weekly statuses, monthly management review status reports, and Participating in project audit review meetings.
- To store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system and capabilities requirements, design, develop and modify software systems, scientific using and mathematical analysis models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of Additionally, design, develop and direct software and testing system validation procedures, programming and documentation.
- Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance and analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan computer specifications and layouts, and peripheral equipment modifications. The beneficiary will also utilize database skills in management system software, object-oriented programming development software.
- Develop workflows and data process pipelines using tools developed on .Net Framework.
- Write Oracle PL/SQL packages and Postgres PG/SQL, Procedures, Functions.
- Create technical solutions to simplify and operationalize existing processes.
Uipath Studio, Uipath Orchestrator, C#.Net, XML, HTML, CSS, Python, SQL, VBA, Macros, Excel, PowerShell, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, Power Kryon, Automate, Abbyy Flexi Capture and Work fusion. GIT, TFS, Microsoft JIRA, Azure Planner. Windows, Mainframes, UNIX, MySQL and Oracle PL/SQL.
Skills / Knowledge required:
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Has a good knowledge on how Automations are implemented and maintained in RPA tools in serverless environments and on databases like SQL Server, Oracle and DB2.
- Expert designer, coder and tester for Uipath/Automation Anywhere Tools.
- Experience in creating automations based on .Net framework packages to reuse across multiple applications without creating multiple classes in the repository.
- Expertise in working with Uipath Studio, Uipath Orchestrator for workflows creation and deployment.
- Experience in AWS Cloud environment activities – Adding new AWS EC2, AWS ECS, Creation / Maintenance of Gradle, Jenkins Pipeline Scripts etc.
- Experience in design reviews and extensive documentation of standards, best practices, and RPA tools feasibility.
- Evaluate all functional requirements and map documents and perform troubleshoot on all development processes.
- Expertise in databases like Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server.
- Ability to provide work around and fix the technical bugs in the existing processes.
- Support code migration and deployment for all java migration tasks.
- Experience in implementing java best practices and strategies to build and optimized and high performing applications.
- Strong experience in coordinating with the Business Analysts to understand business requirement, functional requirements, and conversion of business rules into technical specifications.
- Proven ability to work independently or in conjunction with a team.
Work experience / Technologies required for the position:
- At least 5 years of experience working with RPA sand software framework applications.
- 3 years working experience with RPA tools.
- Candidate should be extremely familiar with Uipath Studio.
- Candidate should have RPA tools Uipath and .Net framework knowledge with proven experience along with SQL and any language scripting knowledge.
- Ability to take high level requirements and/or scope and drive to successful execution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, related field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working in a fast-paced team environment and managing priorities with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask; can set priorities and follow a timeline.
- Excellent written and oral communications.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, up to and including executive.
- Experience using analytical and problem solving skills.
- UiPath/Automation Anywhere Tools certification is a plus.
- Experience negotiating effectively and facilitating conflict resolution.
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
565 Congress St, Suite # 305
Portland, ME 04101.