Senior Developer with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, a closely related field, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design Architecture J2EE, Spring MVC, JDBC Templates, AOP, JPA, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, Hadoop, Hibernate, Portal-based applications using MVC framework etc.
- Implement Spring / Micronaut REST services based micro services components.
- Implement the Web services and associated business modules integration.
- Implement hibernate models and mapping configurations and supported existing models.
- Develop workflows and data process pipelines using Spark Framework.
- Building the data lakes in on prem and in Cloud platform.
- Generating the PDF files using Ghost4j and integrating and maintaining the generating documents in the Oracle Content Management System.
- Implement the UI interface using Angular/Backbone JS.
- Adjusting the heap and application memory parameters based on the need for better performance.
- Write Oracle PL/SQL packages and Postgres PG/SQL, Procedures, Functions.
- Create Relational database objects like Tables, Views, AQ’s, Triggers, table functions.
- Develop API’s to interact both Relational and non-relation databases like Hive, Elasticsearch.
- Create technical solutions to simplify and operationalize existing processes.
- Experience in the Snowflake, Spark.
- Convert the application into Micronaut application to support PAAS.
- Deploy the application in to Cloud Foundry.
Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, Spring, RESTful services, Oracle ECM, MySQL, Eclipse, Node JS, Micronaut, Hibernate, PAAS using Cloud Foundry, SOAP Web Services, AOP, Logger, Shell Script, Jetty, Apache Tomcat 8, Hive, Elasticsearch, Oracle PL/SQL, Snowflake, Spark, Kafka and other tools for Java application development and performance monitoring APPD.
Skills / Knowledge required:
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming concepts.
- Has a good knowledge on how Web Application is implemented and maintained on AWS serverless environments and on databases like SQL Server, Oracle and DB2.
- Expert designer, coder and tester for java programming.
- Experience in creating spring framework packages to reuse across multiple applications without creating multiple classes in the application framework repository.
- Expertise in working with Spark, Python for workflows creation and spark streaming.
- Expert in writing complex WebClient API packages for Restful web services applications.
- Experience in AWS Cloud environment activities – Adding new AWS EC2, AWS ECS, Creation / Maintenance of Gradle, Jenkins Pipeline Scripts etc.
- Experience in design reviews and extensive documentation of standards, best practices, and Java, Spring framework programming.
- Evaluate all functional requirements and map documents and perform troubleshoot on all development processes.
- Expertise in databases like Oracle, Postgre, MySQL, SQL Server, Elastic Search, Hive.
- Ability to provide work around and fix the technical bugs in the existing processes.
- Support code migration and deployment for all java migration tasks.
- Experience in implementing java best practices and strategies to build and optimized and high performing applications.
- Strong experience in coordinating with the Business Analysts to understand business requirement, functional requirements, and conversion of business rules into technical specifications.
- Proven ability to work independently or in conjunction with a team.
Work experience / Technologies required for the position:
- At least 5 years of experience working with Java and Spring framework web applications.
- 2 years working experience with Spark, Python.
- Candidate should be extremely familiar with Red Hat CodeReady Studio.
- Candidate should have Java, Spring Boot and Spring framework knowledge with proven experience along with SQL, Docker and Gradle, Jenkins scripting knowledge.
- Ability to take high level requirements and/or scope and drive to successful execution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, related field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working in a fast-paced team environment and managing priorities with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask; can set priorities and follow a timeline.
- Excellent written and oral communications.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, up to and including executive.
- Experience using analytical and problem solving skills.
- Java Sun certification is a plus.
- Experience negotiating effectively and facilitating conflict resolution.
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
565 Congress St, Suite # 305
Portland, ME 04101.