SAP Solution Manager Consultant
SAP Solution Manager Consultant with Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define a Roadmap for Implementation of SAP Solution Manager 7.2 Monitoring capabilities on SAP ECC, S4 HANA, SAP PI /PO, BW, SAP CRM & SRM landscape.
- Requirement gathering with GAP analysis in designing future state operations for SAP Technical Monitoring, Interface Monitoring and Business Process Monitoring.
- Revise and Improve Global Support Infrastructure with UxMon, Ignio, HPALM, ServiceNow, AppDynamics and Technical Monitoring capabilities from Solution Manager.
- Understand gap analysis and prepare mitigation plan with various functionalities of solution manager. Work with all internal partners in gathering and understanding Business Processes. Implement BPMon for proactive and process-oriented monitoring of client’s Core business processes.
- Prepare plan and execute End User Experience Monitoring (UXMon) with script execution and Integration plan with E2E trace analysis.
- Implement Industry’s best practices for S4HANA, SAP ECC landscape with Monitoring infrastructure to help performance optimization.
- Conduct Roadshows to BASIS, Database, Level1, Level2 teams on utilization of System Monitoring, Job Management capabilities.
- Install and configure Solution manager 7.2 with ChaRM, Technical Monitoring, system monitoring with alert configurations.
- Conduct Weekly and monthly demos to client Management on progress and milestones of the project. Obtain Sign-offs from Business Leads for each landscape on Performance Optimization with Implemented Monitoring and alerting capabilities.
- Work with Documentation to prepare, train, help and guide Command Center Team (CC Team) on usage Support capabilities.
Skills / Knowledge required :
- Technical knowledge around all the Solution Manager applications – ChaRM, Monitoring, business Process Management, Project management, License Management, Testing, integration with tools such as HP Quality Center and other testing software.
- Customizing SOLMAN monitoring template for different SAP systems. Able to configure email alerting and integration with Service Now.
- Troubleshooting from the alert and adjust threshold accordingly especially knowing where to locate logs and trace files.
- Customizing alert so the email subject has the SAP system id, not a generic alert subject.
- Expertise with solution Manager 7.2 (Mandatory requirement), SAP Solution Manager 7.1. Upgrade experience from 7.0, 7.1 to Solution manager 7.2
- Need More of Solution Manager profile than a SAP BASIS resource with experience of supporting Solution Manager.
- The resource must be able to follow instructions and understand how Business Requirements works for all the lists that are defined by but they the team.
- Ability to work with IT and the business to establish processes and procedures for using all the Solution Manager Applications
- Able to work and communicate clearly with diverse group of people to reach a census on how the tool needs to be used
- Good written communication skills – able to document meetings, develop processes and procedures
- Experience using Solution Manager on projects and leveraging multiple Solution Manager Applications
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
415 Congress St, Suite # 201 & 202
Portland, ME 04101