Data Engineer with Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Architect, Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture using Dataswarm (data pipeline framework in python), Hive, Presto, Scuba (in-memory database), SQL, Oracle, Tableau.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Work with stakeholders including Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Build and optimize data pipelines, architectures, and data sets by manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large, disconnected datasets.
Technologies Involved / Skills required for the position:
- Hadoop Ecosystem (HDFS, MapReduce, Spark, Scoop, Hive, Presto), Python, UNIX Shell Scripting, LINUX, Autosys, PySpark, SQL Server, Oracle, MYSQL, Teradata, Hue, Mercurial, DB Visualizer, Tableau, MS Excel, GIT, JIRA and Confluence.
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
565 Congress St, Suite # 305
Portland, ME 04101.