Software Developer Level 2
Software Developer Level 2 with Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Requirement gathering and analysis.
- High level functional scoping analysis of Applications.
- Designing, implementing and supporting of new Amazon Web Services Cloud environments.
- Performing gap analysis, conducting risk assessments, managing issues, designing and documenting procedures.
- Project planning and tracking the activities.
- Work allocation within team members.
- Develop reusable security filters using springboot to filter SQL Injection, Cross-site Scripting, Vulnerability Sinks and Vulnerability Sources in all applications.
- Writing Gradle plugins to exclude or include packages in application and divide application into multiple applications.
- Develop application framework classes like layout, load, link, currency, mask, upload, form and error thymeleaf attribute processors to process forms and provide extra functionality to all applications.
- Develop Jenkin pipelines to build, deploy applications in Non-Production and Production Amazon Web Services Cloud environments.
- Develop several reusables AWS CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline utilities to build deploy docker images in AWS Elastic Container Registry.
- Develop AWS Elastic Container Service to push docker image to AWS serverless environments from AWS Elastic Container Registry.
- Coordinates with the project team and performs code reviews in order to maintain consistence in code.
- Provides continuous monitoring and participation in production support
- Technical services deemed necessary for the completion, implementation, and deployment of selected projects.
- Develop applications to ensure Web accessibility: perceivable, operable, understandable, and robust standards.
Skills / Knowledge required :
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming concepts.
- Has a good knowledge on how Web Application is implemented and maintained on AWS serverless environments and on databases like SQL Server, Oracle and DB2.
- Expert designer, coder and tester for java programming by using Red Hat CodeReady Studio (12.21.3.GA and above).
- Experience in creating spring framework packages to reuse across multiple applications without creating multiple classes in the application framework repository.
- Expert in writing complex WebClient API packages for Restful web services applications.
- Experience in AWS Cloud environment activities – Adding new AWS EC2, AWS ECS, Creation / Maintenance of Gradle, Jenkins Pipeline Scripts etc.
- Experience in design reviews and extensive documentation of standards, best practices, and Java, Spring framework programming.
- Evaluate all functional requirements and map documents and perform troubleshoot on all development processes.
- Ability to provide work around and fix the technical bugs in the existing processes.
- Support code migration and deployment for all java migration tasks.
- Experience in implementing java best practices and strategies to build and optimized and high performing applications.
- Strong experience in coordinating with the Business Analysts to understand business requirement, functional requirements, and conversion of business rules into technical specifications.
- Proven ability to work independently or in conjunction with a team.
Work experience / Technologies required for the position:
- At least 5 years of experience working with Java and Spring framework web applications.
- Candidate should be extremely familiar with Red Hat CodeReady Studio.
- Candidate should have Java, Spring Boot and Spring framework knowledge with proven experience along with SQL, Docker and Gradle, Jenkins scripting knowledge.
- Ability to take high level requirements and/or scope and drive to successful execution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, related field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working in a fast-paced team environment and managing priorities with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask; can set priorities and follow a timeline.
- Excellent written and oral communications.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, up to and including executive.
- Experience using analytical and problem solving skills.
- Java Sun certification is a plus.
- Experience negotiating effectively and facilitating conflict resolution.
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
565 Congress St, Suite # 305
Portland, ME 04101.