Software Developer with Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement and manage version control, continuous integration, and continuous deployment (CI/CD) systems for Machine Learning models and related software components.
- Monitor the performance and health of deployed Machine Learning models, making necessary adjustments and improvements to ensure optimal performance and reliability.
- Develop and maintain tools and processes to automate and streamline Machine Learning model deployment, monitoring, and management.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to Machine Learning model deployment and infrastructure.
- Document and communicate MLOps processes, guidelines and procedures to ensure consistency and knowledge sharing across the organization.
- Writing production level test driven code in Python and/or Java and Scala.
- Deploying and optimizing different pipelines that support various Data Science processes.
- Establish and set up model Life-Cycle Management with tools like MLflow, etc.
- Developing and deploying Spark / Databricks jobs with enterprise tool stack including Jenkins, GitHub actions.
- Deployment utilizing containerization solutions like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Implement test setup automation in cloud platforms using automation tools like Ansible.
- Work as an Agile team member in a scrum team and collaborate with other Engineers and Scientists.
- Work with Product Managers and Senior Scientists to deliver on the modeling needs.
Technologies Involved / Skills required for the position:
- Cloud Platform: Google Cloud Platform (GCP) services, including AI Platform, Vertex AI, Dataflow, BigQuery, Cloud Storage and Kubernetes Engine. Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Services including AKS, Azure Databricks, MLOps, Azure Pipelines.
- Machine Learning Frameworks: TensorFlow, PyTorch, Scikit-learn.
- Data Processing and Pipeline: Apache Beam - Dataflow, and Apache Airflow, DataProc.
- CI/CD and Version Control: Jenkins, and Git.
- Automation: Ansible.
- Containerization and Orchestration: Docker for containerization and Kubernetes with Helm.
- Experiment Tracking and Model Versioning: MLflow, DVC or TFX for tracking experiments, managing model versions, and ensuring reproducibility.
- Monitoring and Logging: Vertex AI Monitoring, Fluentd, Splunk.
- Programming Languages: Python, Java, Scala.
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
565 Congress St, Suite # 305
Portland, ME 04101.