SAP Consultant with Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct and Coordinate business blueprint meetings with business and cross functional teams for understanding client’s business requirements for the SAP BPC and SAC Planning tools.
- Prepare a Business Blueprint (BBP), AS-IS, TO-Be Documents, Functional, Technical and Test Specification Documents for Financial planning’s, Budget planning’s and business processes and store the documents in MS-SharePoint for approvals and sharing with other team(s).
- Design, Configure, Develop, Implement and Deliver Capex, Financial, Budget and Forecast Planning applications using SAP BPC and SAC solutions to achieve defined business goals as per the blueprint, Functional & Technical specifications.
- Attend meetings & closely follows the strategic direction & decision set by senior management on matters where they may need to gain acceptance/approval on business processes for ongoing and project(s) in pipeline.
- Provide solutions for end-to-end business processes implementations, cutover tasks & Integration including data migration & conversions from legacy systems into target systems using various SAP tools such as BPC, SAC and IBP.
- Conduct and Coordinate testing with the business users using tools such as HPQC, ALM and prepare training manuals for the end user community.
- Identify, report and Resolve & Track the issues/defects till they are closed in HPQC, JIRA and MS-SharePoint.
- Participate in the project cut over & Go live tasks.
- Lead and facilitate design workshops, provide guidance in the definition of solution design and appropriate best practices.
- Translate business requirements and goals into appropriate solutions.
- Provide advice and recommendations on process improvements, business transformation and implementation of SAP applications
- Preparation of functional specifications, and support business process regarding engineering activities
- Develop and maintain working relationships with multiple teams.
- Guide, mentor and educate within the practice, and wider FICO consultancy team
- Provide direction on application maintenance, troubleshooting and support including corrections for production issues, recommendations for improvement and coordination with our service partners and other IT Support groups for problem resolution.
Skills / Knowledge required:
- At least 5+ years of experience in SAP BPC and 2 years in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- Should be expert in GL, AR, AP and Asset Accounting with proven full cycle SAP implementation or multiple roll out projects and associated deliverables.
- Must have worked in financial planning applications such as Forecast Planning, Budget Planning, Capex Planning.
- Should have 2-3 years of experience in Data extraction from S/4HANA to BPC and SAC.
- Expertise in real time consolidation process.
- Should have 3-5 years of experience in designing SAP Analytics reports using tools AO and SAC.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Great team player in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- SAP BPC, HANA certifications preferred
- Self-motivated and detail oriented.
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
565 Congress St, Suite # 305
Portland, ME 04101.