Software Developer with Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Involves in Oracle Agile PLM Software Development.
- Full-stack developer, Backend API development using Microservices and writing frontend pages using Sencha and Angular Frameworks.
- Involves in implementation of URL PX, Custom Action, and Events.
- Involves in the Implementation of Production issues.
- Work on Support Release Implementation and Documentation.
- Implement Deployment Scripts for all the Releases.
- Implementation of Agile Product Collaboration and Product Portfolio Management.
- Design and development of prototypes, demos, and final solutions for the above activities.
- Analyze and prepare estimates and schedules; Prioritize requirements for the Quarterly releases; Use SharePoint to track the progress.
- Involves in supporting Agile PLM operational activities.
- Work on SIMT tickets assigned to our team members and re-routed tickets to other teams.
- Integration issues implemented for IHUB.
- Implement AR Agile PLM configurations.
- MCM implementation on mass update tasks.
- Work on PROD health check test scenarios and executed during PROD patching and restart operations.
- Implement MCM on SMTP, LDAP host changes in Agile PLM environment.
- Work on implementation of test cases for all PXs and implementation of test cases in low environments as part of Pelican project.
- Work on Agile PLM and IHUB Runbook documentation.
- Work on Root Cause analysis documentation for Agile PLM PROD issues in Quip.
- Implement Oracle Agile PLM customizations.
- Co-ordinate with offshore and onshore teams, resolved common challenges and discussed daily ticket status updates.
Skill / Knowledge required for the position:
- Extensive experience in developing Oracle Agile PLM Application using Agile PLM modules PC, PQM, PPM, PG&C and PCM.
- Ability to recommend standard methodology Agile PLM solutions based on business needs and objectives.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Experience in enterprise solution engineering.
- Ability to lead and communicate with a wide variety of team members and client roles.
- Experience creating road maps and architectural reference diagrams.
- Sound ability to provide level of effort estimates and coordinate prioritization efforts of Solution Architects and Integration Architects.
- Competence in sophisticated Java programming.
- Experience with web, database, object-oriented software technologies and SDLC methodologies.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment with multi-functional teams.
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Technologies Involved / Skills required for the position:
Oracle Agile PLM 9.3.6/9.3.3, Agile SDK, ACS, PC, PQM(QMS), PPM, PG&C, PCM, Configuration, Customization, Integrations, Data Migration of PC, PPM, PG&C, PQM, PCM modules, Core Java, Server Side, JSP, JMS, Web Services, XML, JMS, JDBC.
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
565 Congress St, Suite # 305
Portland, ME 04101.