SAP Payroll Consultant
SAP Payroll Consultant with Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Writing PCRs and SCHEMAs for client SAP Time and Attendance & Payroll requirements.
- Performing System solution build for the client complex Time and Attendance, Payroll Gross and Actual Labor Costing IT solutions.
- Owning and implementing complete end to end Inbound and Outbound interfaces which talks with SAP Payroll system.
- Responsible in integration the SAP payroll system and solutions to other front-end applications like .Net and SAP BI.
- Working closely relation with other Business applications tools like HP-Quality Center, HP-Sprinter, Auto Desk-Buzz saw, uPerform, PANAYA, MS Access, MS Office Products, Epi-Use Data Copy. Ad-Hoc Query, SAP Query Data analysis.
- Working on the Year end solutions for the client W2 reporting needs.
- Conducting the workshop with the global countries users during the roll out projects, documenting the requirements, conducting the parallel payroll and reconciling and demonstrating the system accuracy with the legacy ADP Vantage payroll results and coordinating for the sign off for the application deployment.
- Perform CUBIC USA and Canada Gross and Net SAP Payroll calculations and interface results with ADP for the year-end tax filings with IRS and CRA.
- Perform Fair Labor Standard Act compliance overtime rules setup in CUBIC US Payroll.
- Perform SAP payroll integration with Workday.
- Perform Cubic Mid-Year Go Live, SAP Parallel Payroll, Global Payroll Implementation.
- Perform Special Overtime CUBIC US Premium payroll calculations configuration for USA and Canada.
- Perform Union/Bargaining Units CUBIC business pay rules configuration for USA and Canada.
- Global Implementation and Roll out project.
Work experience / Skills required for the position:
- Expert knowledge of SAP Time and Payroll PCRs (Personnel Calculation Rules) and SCHEMAS for industry in-depth knowledge and expertise.
- Expert knowledge in SAP tax calculations as per the IRS regulations across all states of USA including Puerto Rico.
- Expert knowledge in SAP tax calculations as per the CRA regulations across all Provinces of Canada.
- Expert in System architecture and solution design in SAP gross payroll with the rules and regulations of Global countries, Australia, UK, Singapore, India, Germany, New Zealand.
- Expert design knowledge in integrating the Actual Labor Costing tools delivered by Dassian.
- Expert knowledge of Design, and system integration with BSI Tax Factory (Business Software in) for the US Federal, State, Local tax calculations as per the IRS.
- Expert specialized knowledge of 401K Calculations as per the IRS regulations.
- Expert knowledge of SAP Internal IT Human Resource teams with SAP.
ABAP Script language, SAP ERP software coding, Microsoft Azure, Embedded analytical tools, SAP/Microsoft could services, Cloud integration 9(CI9) technology to connect between SAP Cloud HANA platform and existing on-premise platforms using HTTP or RFC, SAP S/4 HANA Cloud based Fiori.
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
565 Congress St, Suite # 305
Portland, ME 04101.