Application Developer with Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze data related to different source applications – Microsoft Dynamics CRM, LiTE (Rabit & Mulesoft), IBMi (Procurement), Avaya, Pharmware and ADP.
- Data Profiling and Understanding data gaps and Interaction with Data Stewards and Business SME’s and apply Business and Data transformation rules.
- Data Cleansing, Data Validation, Data Standardization, Customer Address Validation and migrate the cleansed data to Mule Soft, downstream applications using Microsoft SSIS under AZURE cloud-based environment.
- Preparation of ETL Technical specifications and identification of GAP's and get it reviewed by Data Architect's, Business SME's and proper sign off and developer handover.
- Evaluate all functional requirements and map documents and perform troubleshoot on all development processes.
- Data Extractions from Microsoft Dynamics CRM application – Data validation & Data Reconciliation and updating data via SSIS packages in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Understanding existed EDW scripts and enhancements based on new requirements.
- Data Purging – Automation process by creating different Microsoft SSIS packages.
- Creating different Microsoft SSIS packages for Data – Acquisition, Integration & Quality purposes.
- Preparation of ETL technical design documents as per ETL standards, best practices, and ETL procedures.
- ETL Microsoft SSIS Packages development, Unit testing code peer review by Data Architects and proper hand over to QA team and then code deployment across the environments. Preparation of Technical design document. Post-production and warranty.
- All the 3rd party source connectivity via MFT (CLEO) mount point – Automation of files pickup and drop files from/to MFT server and writing data to different data bases.
- Defect analysis and finding proper root cause and apply the code fixes, testing and code re deployment and proper closure of defects in JIRA defect tracking tool.
- Microsoft SSIS Packages Code migration across the environments – Dev, QA & PROD.
Work experience / Technologies required for the position:
- At least 5 years of experience working with Data warehousing and Business Intelligence applications.
- Candidate should be extremely familiar with Microsoft tool & CRM Applications.
- Candidate should have Unix scripting knowledge with proven experience along with SQL and PL/SQL knowledge.
- Ability to take high level requirements and/or scope and drive to successful execution.
- Experience working in a fast-paced team environment and managing priorities with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask; can set priorities and follow a timeline.
- Experience using analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Informatica ETL certification is a plus.
- Experience negotiating effectively and facilitating conflict resolution.
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
565 Congress St, Suite # 305
Portland, ME 04101.