Saviynt Engineer with Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and implement Identity & Access Management solutions using such as Saviynt, SailPoint IdentityIQ, Apache Tomcat, Websphere, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure.
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls that help mitigate risks, and related opportunities for compliance and control efficiency.
- Meet with stakeholders and gather business, technical and functional requirement that help in designing the user lifecycle solution.
- Write custom code and customize product and configuration using programming languages such as Java, BeanShell scripting, Unix scripting, SQL and Groovy.
- Monitor, evaluate project progress and results to determine areas of improvements in procedures, performance of solution, resource allocation changes or design changes needed to meet ultimate objectives.
- Create technical solutions that protect critical identity and application access data against cyber threats, provide audit ability and completeness & accuracy evidence to support compliance.
- Develop workflows to automate the provisioning of account and group memberships to/in target systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to decompose complex problems and perform root cause analyses.
- Develop the workflows to automate the provisioning of account and group memberships to /in target systems.
- Work on Autosys scripts to schedule the tasks developed in user lifecycle solutions such as Saviynt, SailPoint IdentityIQ.
- Monitor the jobs and troubleshoot the problems if encountered during the job execution.
- Develop Rules for data massaging, data manipulation, transformation, and provisioning that help address complex data collection, correlation and presentation requirements
- Develop identity mapping, Account Attributes, Application Attributes to map identity schema, application schema in Identity Governance tools.
- Implement source and target mappings.
- Design and develop of User self-registration, user access request, and contractor conversion custom workflow (multiple workflows) which also handles the international transfers, Self-Service registration for contractors using REST API based services, joiner life cycle event.
- Develop of certification modules for Application owner, Manager and Privileged users to perform periodic user access recertification (attestation) to help aid in compliance and audit.
- Implementation of SOD policies for roles.
- Expertise in implementing security compliances (HIPAA, PCI-DSS, SOX).
Technologies Involved / Skills required for the position:
Identity & Access Management solutions using such as Saviynt, SailPoint IdentityIQ, Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure AD and Programming languages such as Java, BeanShell scripting, Unix scripting, SQL and Groovy etc.
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
565 Congress St, Suite # 305
Portland, ME 04101.