Developer 2 Emerging
Developer 2 Emerging with Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Requirement gathering and analysis.
- High level functional scoping analysis of Applications.
- Designing, implementing and supporting of new JBoss application flow.
- Performing gap analysis, conducting risk assessments, managing issues, designing and documenting procedures.
- Project planning and tracking the activities.
- Work allocation within team members.
- Develop reusable security filters using spring framework to filter SQL Injection, Cross-site Scripting, Vulnerability Sinks and Vulnerability Sources in all applications.
- Writing Gradle plugins to exclude or include packages in application and combine more applications into one application.
- Develop application framework classes like dialect, table, th, div, input, label, required, form and error thymeleaf attribute processors to process forms and provide extra functionality to all applications.
- Develop Jenkin scripts to build, deploy applications in Non-Production and Production Jboss Application Server environments.
- Develop several reusable utility and regular expression validation classes that were used in all applications.
- Coordinates with the project team and performs code reviews in order to maintain consistence in code.
- Provides continuous monitoring and participation in production support.
- Technical services deemed necessary for the completion, implementation, and deployment of selected projects.
- Develop applications to ensure Web accessibility: perceivable, operable, understandable, and robust standards.
Skills / Knowledge required :
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming concepts.
- Has a good knowledge on how Web Application is implemented and maintained on Jboss Application Servers and on databases like Sybase, DB2, and SQL Server.
- Expert designer, coder and tester for java programming by using Jboss Developer Studio (11.2.0.GA and above).
- Experience in creating spring framework packages to reuse across multiple applications without creating multiple classes in the application framework repository.
- Expert in writing complex Resteasy Client API packages for Restful web services applications.
- Experience in Jboss Application Server activities – Adding new Web applications, Creation / Maintenance of Gradle, Jenkins Scripts etc.
- Experience in design reviews and extensive documentation of standards, best practices, and Java, Spring framework programming.
- Evaluate all functional requirements and map documents and perform troubleshoot on all development processes.
- Ability to provide work around and fix the technical bugs in the existing processes.
- Support code migration and deployment for all java migration tasks.
- Experience in implementing java best practices and strategies to build and optimized and high performing applications.
- Strong experience in coordinating with the Business Analysts to understand business requirement, functional requirements, and conversion of business rules into technical specifications.
- Proven ability to work independently or in conjunction with a team.
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
415 Congress St, Suite # 201 & 202
Portland, ME 04101