SAP Consultant with Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementation of SAP digitization suit on S/4 HANA projects, analyze and configure technical SAP platform integration requirements.
- Integrate SAP Fiori Embedded Analytics Portal real time service within memory SAP database system and make sure HANA platform runs on on-premises and cloud-based systems for ERP Financial Reporting.
- Preparation, conceptualization, realization, and Go-Live phases of client’s SAP HANA Cloud platform as an open platform digitization of total client’s business processes integration.
- Analyze and Design SAP Global Technical template designs for client’s SAP technology backbone by working on BADI's, BAPI's and user exits to integrate with SAP Central Finance.
- Work on SAP Procurement Projects for client’s continuous plant rollouts utilizing cloud connector and SAP Ariba Indirect Procurement Cloud Integration 9 (CI9) technology, HTTP or RFC concepts.
- Continuous Testing of strategic client's SAP HANA and Fiori Finance implementation integration with plant rollouts across America.
- Analyze and perform complex solution feasibility studies of the above-mentioned projects, process technical design reviews, serve as SAP Technical Consultant and support respective managers from technology point of view for all above said projects.
- Continuous technical development of client's fresh implementing SAP Internal IT Finance and Management Controlling teams with SAP system training to submit timely GAAP reports to concerned authorities using SAP reporting platform for all the above projects.
- Analyze and design SAP Scripts, Smart forms, Technical validations, Substitutions required for all the above SAP Enterprise technical renovation projects.
- Design User training for continuous plant digitization rollouts and mitigating defects/bugs raised by test team to deliver stable build to the Stakeholders.
- Explore and design SAP latest cutting-edge technologies like Central Finance and other related embedded software across client's overall SAP solution engagement.
Skills / Knowledge required:
- 5 + years of Years Implementation, support or both experiences in SAP environment and/ SAP SAP Project System (PS) with at least 2 projects in SAP HANA.
- Should have worked on end to end project life cycle and Enhancements/ rollout / Implementation in Investment projects, Customer Projects and Overhead Projects.
- Experience on Project Structures, Scheduling, Cost Planning, Resource Planning and Budgeting.
- Prior work experience on Project Procurement process, Good understanding on Project Overhead calculations Result Analysis and Settlements
- Good understanding on SAP PS Integration on SD, PP, PPM and FICO
- Should have worked on 3rd party Interface *PPC Module, Primavera P6 scheduling tool, Sales force and CRM modules.
- Good understanding on Time Management CATs & PPM integrations.
- Had previously worked on Project template creation for different Plants and Company Code setups, create/copy project functionalities.
- Good knowledge on SAP PS tables and should have delivered functional specifications
- Familiar to work on support engagement and manage tickets with knowledge on SLAs
- Expertise in BADI’s, BAPI’s & User exits.
- Knowledge on Fiori platform & Project portfolio management module
- Good understanding on Cut over activities and Data Migration through LSWM, BDC
- Expertise in real-time consolidation process.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Great team player in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Exceptional communication skills, as this position is Client facing & interacting with customer Business and IT Leads.
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
565 Congress St, Suite # 305
Portland, ME 04101.