Data Integrator with Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze existing systems, identify the problems, design and develop new data models and provide the proposals for existing and new data models to improve their performance.
- Involve with the development, coding, testing and implementing changes to applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
- Design Meta data, Data profiling, Data Mining and cleaning process and prepare the applications with Agile Scrum methodology.
- Design Conceptual, Logical and Physical database scripts and perform the reverse and forward engineering with Oracle.
- Convert physical data integration models and other design specifications to source codes.
- Design the databases by implementing the RDBMS OLTP model.
- Ensure high quality and optimum performance of data integration systems in order to meet business solutions.
- Involve in putting together ETL data maps, listing source, transformation rules and target fields.
- Review and analyze functional requirements and mapping documents.
- Assist in deploying and migrating project artifacts within the production environment.
- Integrating the data from multiple data sources like Mainframe VSAM files, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, AWS and Data Lakes.
- Work with Analysts and Business users to translate functional specifications into technical designs for implementation and deployment.
Skills / Knowledge required:
- Experience working with Data warehousing and Business Intelligence applications.
- Candidate should be extremely familiar with Informatica Power Center.
- Candidate should have Unix scripting knowledge with proven experience along with SQL and PL/SQL knowledge.
- Candidate should have Knowledge to build data warehouses.
- Must have experience with developing ETL processes that integrate with Cloud systems (Salesforce and databases in AWS RDS as source and/or targets).
- Ability to take high level requirements and/or scope and drive to successful execution.
- Experience working in a fast-paced team environment and managing priorities with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask; can set priorities and follow a timeline.
- Excellent written and oral communications.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, up to and including executive.
- Experience using analytical and problem solving skills.
- Informatica ETL certification is a plus.
- Experience negotiating effectively and facilitating conflict resolution.
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
415 Congress St, Suite # 201 & 202
Portland, ME 04101