SAP Consultant with Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
- Interact with the client, understand the overall project, gather the requirements for SAP ECC - Sales and distribution and S4-Hana, EDI, and Logistics Execution modules.
- Manage project execution and ensure adherence to budget, timelines, and scope.
- Conduct and Coordinate business blueprint meetings with business and cross functional teams for understanding client’s business requirements for the SAP SD/MM/CS in ECC and S/4 HANA.
- Prepare Business Blueprint (BBP), AS-IS, TO-BE Documents, Functional, Technical and Test Specification Documents for new business processes and share the documents in DocuSign for approvals.
- Design, Configure, implement complex solutions for meeting the Business requirements in Greenfield/Brownfield implementations.
- Design and develop Migration plan from ECC/Legacy Systems to S/4 HANA/ECC respectively.
- Allocate work, track and review the project scope, schedule, quality, resource requirements, risks on a periodic basis and take corrective measures.
- Ensures frequent, continuous, and effective communications with team members, within IT, and with stakeholders to set expectations and negotiate priorities appropriately, via both formal and informal channels / mechanisms.
- Monitor the performance of project team members, providing and documenting performance feedback.
- Responsible for design and implementation of various new Business process -Master Service Agreement, Initial Quote, Initial Contract, Sales Order process, Delivery process, Billing process, Consignment process, foreign trade (GTS) process, Retail business process, 3rd party order process and Intercompany Billing process.
- Responsible for Configuration of Quotation to Cash cycle of sales order processing and Contract Management - Definition and assignment of Enterprise structure, Sales order management, Delivery, Billing, Item Category Determination, and Pricing Rules, Output determination, Partner Determination, based on business requirement in SAP ERP system.
- Ensures delivery against agreed upon SLAs and overall service delivery of operational activities.
- Provide efficient SAP ECC and S4 Hana support for users in all facets of the day-to-day operational activities and escalate the tickets to the next level as required.
- Create Functional specifications to develop inbound/outbound interfaces to integrated SAP modules and external 3rd party systems and implement the same.
- Co-ordinate with the offshore technical and functional team for the assigned objects related to the project.
- Provide efficient SAP support for users in all facets of the day-to-day operational activities and escalate the tickets to the next level as required.
- Co-ordinate with technical development and testing activities related on the developed objects.
- Responsible for Design and develop test scripts in HP QC system for User acceptance testing.
- Conduct Unit & Integration Testing, and testing signoffs, preparation of Customizing and Design Documentation.
- Provide End-User support for Training and testing, preparation of Customizing and change Documentation.
- Prepare and develop cutover strategy for Go-Live and help in supporting end users after go-live.
Skill / Knowledge required:
- 5+ years of SAP SD/OTC with S/4 HANA.
- Must be expert in OTC, P2P with proven full cycle SAP implementation or multiple roll out projects and associated deliverables.
- Expertise in SAP SD/MM/CS and SAP S4 Hana Logistics modules in SAP.
- Expertise in BADI’s , BAPI’s & User exits.
- Expertise in Warranty management & After sales process.
- Expertise in real-time consolidation process.
- Expertise in SAP ECC system and SAP S4-hana systems together with Cross Functional modules.
- Familiary with Fiori Platform & Finance module.
- Excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be good team player in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
565 Congress St, Suite # 305
Portland, ME 04101.